As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

I don't know what's wrong with me

(1 Post)

I have a 3 year old daughter and a six month old son and I am now 5 months pregnant with my third child and I absolutely hate this kid, pregnancy, everything I have just split up with the father of the children and feel all alone I'm not sure if that's what making me dislike this but it could be all the other things going on as well like I'm literally to the point were I don't even want this baby I've already spoken to multiple adoption agencies but I hear from all my friends and family about how much I will regret it in the future but I honestly can't stand this baby nor this pregnancy I really can't believe I'm saying this because it does make me sad and makes me wanna cry a little bit but I've been thinking this way for a little over a month and can't seem to break it I've only expressed to my family and friends that I can't take care of this baby and I have enough trouble with the two I already have but have not expressed I full on don't want this kid or to be any part of this kids life what so ever I feel awful saying that but I don't know why I feel this way I hate feeling this baby move everything I'm not sure what to do nor why I feel this way I love my two other kids and do everything possible for them that's why I don't understand why I'm feeling this way with this pregnancy I loved my other pregnancies and was always happy I'm just not sure why I feel this way.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now