Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

June 2016 - Postnatal Thread

(4 Posts)
iamdivergent Fri 23-Sep-16 17:10:27

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/2648545-June-2016-10-the-one-where-its-a-pre-and-post-natal-thread

^ most recent postnatal thread

I'll add the stat sheet once I am on the pc! Sorry for the long delay in making this and hope everyone is well.

GrubbyWindows Sun 25-Sep-16 10:34:38

Hello divergent!
How's it going? We are just back from a long holiday staying at my mums, I now totally get living with extended family! More adults to hold the baby, more kids to play together, more people to keep the house going...

iamdivergent Sun 25-Sep-16 14:32:20

Hi grubby I'm good thanks. Yeah always appreciate an extra pair of hands! My lo is just under 13wks old now and I cannot believe how fast it has gone!

VioletIbiza Wed 28-Sep-16 13:21:07

Hiya, now Matthews just under 17 weeks old, I've finally found time to get back on mumsnet and read the rest of the antenatal thread! It now seems I'm VioletIbiza again (logged in via facebook today) but I've been VioletIbiza88, and Violet88 too, depending on which log in details the computer remembers, as I can't ever remember them.

Been mostly on the facebook group, but going to try to keep up on here to and see how everyone else is getting along. My little boy is feeling sorry for himself today as he's just had his 16 week injections, so a sofa and chill day is in order for the rest of the day!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now