Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

just looking for some support!

(2 Posts)
Natalieday1 Mon 08-Feb-16 18:09:33

Hi guys!
Not sure is this is even the right section in posting in
But I'm at my wits end atm
Am a mum of 3 boys 11,9,3 and a little girl 7 weeks old
Have a brilliant relationship with a very supportive partner
But....
My little one has THE worst silent reflux going, she crys pretty much 24/7 with cat naps of 1hr max in between that's day and night!
My partner has just left for work, he's on nightshift for 7 nights which means I'm totally on my own for 7 nights with no sleep, a screaming baby, 3 other boys and a house to run!
Not actually sure what I want to achieve by posting this really, cos I am a very strong person and can cope in any situation but think I just need some encouragement! Breaks my heart to see my little girl in pain and I can't help her sad also doesn't help that at this minute I am extremely ill with tonsillitis, feel rotten am tired and emotional!
Any tips to get me thru the next 7 nights
Xx

MaGratgarlik1983 Tue 12-Apr-16 20:46:59

Hi Natalie only just seen this but didn't want to read and run! Hope everything went ok in the end! I only have one Dc and some days are a struggle - you sound like a superhero! Deffo chat to your gp about silent reflux I think there are things to try etc.

Hope you're ok smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now