Would you like to be a member of our research pane? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

August 13ers?

(5 Posts)
Trooperslane Mon 21-Jul-14 10:00:05

Anyone else freaking out at the thought of having a 1 year old?

And what are you planning on doing to celebrate?

We have Dsis and her DP coming to stay and DH and I are going out -to cry and drink bubbles-- and we're hoping to have some of her little friends from playgroups round to eat cake in the garden

Trooperslane Mon 21-Jul-14 10:00:44

.... It's such a cliche but it's just gone so fast.

<sob>

Trooperslane Tue 22-Jul-14 06:03:44

Bump?

Ditsy79 Sun 07-Sep-14 20:05:36

Hey Trooperslane! This year has gone by so quickly. How did you celebrate lo's birthday in the end? We just had the grandparents and us, and a bit of a tea party (complete with bubbly and cake smile ).
My DD is now 13 months and very very nearly walking. She is a proper little character - in to everything and very determined (not looking forward to the terrible twos!).
Hope you are doing okay anyway.

Lariflete Thu 11-Sep-14 09:21:50

I was freaking out because DS was one! He is my second and last child though. It was a lovely day - we had a BBQ the day before with family and some of DD's friends, then a day out the next day on his birthday.
DS is a little terror - touching everything, wants to know what's going on all the time - but it's lovely watching him explore the world.
Hope you are all ok smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now