Would you like to be a member of our research pane? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Two Periods since birth.....Help!!

(4 Posts)
Nicole1984 Tue 17-Dec-13 05:02:45

I started my period after 6mths post delivery and it's been regular. However I have a sister in law who took over 1 yr to get her period back. So I'd say don't worry too much every woman is different. And worsestershiresauce is right everything goes a bit weird after baby. Your body is certainly not the same.

You need to ask for a referral to a gynaecologist. The clear scan is good news, and in the words of my gynae 'things often go a bit odd after a baby...' so it may be nothing to worry about.

Wannabnormal Sun 24-Nov-13 16:07:51

bump grin grin

Wannabnormal Sun 24-Nov-13 15:33:13

Hiya, I had dd2 13 months ago and have only had two periods (either 1 or 2, can't really remember well) but defo no more than two....have been to gp who did blood tests and said the test looked like it showed polycystic ovarian syndrome. I had a scan a few weeks ago and I have no cysts on my ovaries and they are normal size. Seeing my gp again this week. Has anyone gone through the same thing? My dd is my third and with my other 2 dc ny periods returned quite quickly and were regular, well maybe a week late at most....I have put on a lot of weight however and I know this can be very relevant to pcos. Thanks for any replies in advance smile grin grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now