Would you like to be a member of our research pane? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

November 2012 - To sterilise or not to sterilise (bottles that is)

(1000 Posts)
StuntNun Tue 13-Aug-13 19:44:18
daisychain76 Thu 22-Aug-13 22:11:11

Pp he was 7 weeks early! l think Sept babies are still only on their second post natal thread! Very glad l didn‘t get kicked out of this quiche smile

Passmethecrisps Thu 22-Aug-13 22:18:57

Second? Really? Why so we talk so much?

BigPigLittlePig Thu 22-Aug-13 22:20:25

Gobshites the lots of us pass

YellowWellies Thu 22-Aug-13 22:21:46

Because this quiche is filled with lots of yap o' shites (as the Orcadians would call us) innit. grin I'm glad I'm in this quiche. Not one where you might get a message on the thread once every few days.. I'd be well bored. And have a life and shit. wink

BigPigLittlePig Thu 22-Aug-13 22:26:34

Gosh, imagine how organised I would be.

I'd probably have actually revised for some of my exams and everything. Fuck. I should revise.

confused

But then I'd miss out on the real life soap opera that is November 2012 babies.

YellowWellies Thu 22-Aug-13 22:44:22

Wooo forgot to mention this - my wee little peace and love hippy baby has discovered a new favourite game. Kissing himself. In mirrors. Everywhere we go. We went out to a pub for tea with my Dad et al, sister and family and there was a huge mirror behind us. Jonas spent a lot of the meal turned around, snogging the mirror and stroking the mirror babies face. and leaving gurt big streaks of EK smoosh / smooshed chips / smooshed steak up the mirror blush I tipped like REALLY well.

BP sounds like you need 'the fear' before you knuckle down to revision. I'm the same. Bon chance!

ChasingDaisy Thu 22-Aug-13 22:44:32

Well he just left. He is ace smile He bought me flowers. And wine. We literally did not stop talking. About anything and everything. He is vair intelligent - felt so nice to exercise my brain cells. He is also sensitive - in a good way. Very respectful of other people. I ended up telling him why me and XP split. He asked and I trusted him enough to tell him. He gave me a hug as he left. But no kiss sad But he bought flowers so he likes me, yes?!

Passmethecrisps Thu 22-Aug-13 22:50:23

Yaaaaaaaaargh. chasing! grin personally, M glad no snog. I am old and feel this should wait grin seriously, it sounds fab. I am so, so happy you have had a nice time and if nothing more you have found a pal.

Passmethecrisps Thu 22-Aug-13 22:52:38

I have just read the last bit again. chasing m'lady!?! The question of any import is do you like him? You are gorgeous, young and bright. You are a catch. He should well like you. Turn it around. I am glad you are having fun. Very glad

Elizadoesdolittle Thu 22-Aug-13 22:52:38

Sounds like a lovely evening chasing. Personally I think it's good that he didn't go in for a snog. Means he respects you (and fits in with what you said about him). And love the fact he bought you flowers and wine. Am so excited for you grin.

Elizadoesdolittle Thu 22-Aug-13 22:54:25

Hehe cross posts pass we can be old fogies together.

YellowWellies Thu 22-Aug-13 22:54:59

Flowers and wine and no snog says he thinks you is a lady and worth waiting for. Get you hot chica!!! Someone send that there Detective a big fat wet snog for being a fairy quichemother.

ChasingDaisy Thu 22-Aug-13 22:55:53

I likes him. Lots. Yes I think he was being respectful with the no kissing. Hug was nice.

ChasingDaisy Thu 22-Aug-13 22:57:02

He said the flowers were because I was a 'brave girl' today grin

TheDetective Thu 22-Aug-13 22:57:16

I am jigging up and down like an ann summers product. With excitement!

I am so happy!

I am so glad I had that moment last week of thinking of single eligible men for chasing to exercise flirting skills on. Little did I know it would be as successful! Or so fecking local!!

Kyz Thu 22-Aug-13 22:58:49

Aww so glad it went well! Can go bed now smile lol! X

YellowWellies Thu 22-Aug-13 23:04:34

ROFLMFAO.... 'like an Ann Summers product' grin

Chasing if he didn't like you he wouldn't have suggested rearranging your not a date date to tonight. The fact is he met you and clearly figured he was onto a good thing and wanted to see you sooner rather than later. I think he sounds lovely. I hope this is you converted to kind men. Bastards are so last season wink

GTbaby Thu 22-Aug-13 23:13:22

I have to admit I didn't let Dh kiss me for a month after our first date. Or hold my hand actually. I remember he tried to kiss me in a club n I stopped him as it felt so cringe lol. And I was uber shy. Glad we waited. Ok ok. He is dh for this post only.

He can revert to FH now.

YellowWellies Thu 22-Aug-13 23:48:57

Gosh I jumped DH on our first not a date date blush not my usual style. So much for men not marrying the women who put out on a first date grin what can I say I knew very early on he was quite possibly the one. and it had been a while

Right crazy freelance over. Invoice submitted. Huzzah. wine it is. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TheDetective Thu 22-Aug-13 23:55:09

Me too YW. And mine most definitely wasn't even not a date!

He just tried his luck and um. Well. I figured why not!

shock blush

Hooray for deadline met! <Waves backwards and flicks V's>

Welcome back to land of the living grin!

Kirrin Fri 23-Aug-13 00:12:52

Hi everyone smile
I haven't been on for a while but I have just caught up on a weeks worth of posts - and with a load of gobshites chatty people like you lot, you can imagine how long that took grin

I can't possible comment on all that I've read, so just briefly:

Nice to see you back izzy

Well done on the interview mm

You CM sounds great pass and I'm glad P is ok.

grin chasing Glad you had a good evening.

Seems to be a lot of shit nights going on sad wine brew cake and ((hugs)) to those that need them.

Pikz Fri 23-Aug-13 00:22:20

Detective... I actually just nearly wet myself.

In for a long night. L slept the whole way up and now thinks he's had a lovely 4 hr nap and will not go down at all hmm

PurplePidjin Fri 23-Aug-13 00:54:31

Yay Chasing grin

GTbaby Fri 23-Aug-13 01:07:17

YW i also knew FH was the one quite quickly. But I think it made me more determined to do it right. I love the ugly bastard really. I'm feeling rather affectionate towards him today. Triggered by him calling me pumpkin earlier... Very unlike me. I'm blaming hormones.

Bryzoan Fri 23-Aug-13 01:50:16

Hi all - hi kirrin!

Way to go chasing.

Hugs to stunt - that list of things you are trying to cut sounds awful.

Forget who posted the house ... Lovely but I would sacrifice the area for more space I think.

Det and pr - hope you are both cleaner now.

I'd like to join the shit day club please. Ended up handing in my notice on weds, which I thought was what I wanted, but have spent most of the day crying and feeling I've missed a cracking opportunity work wise. It has been one of those days where everything has gone wrong - I keep breaking things, kids screaming, etc. What have I done? Can't easily unpick it as emailed most of my contacts saying I was leaving and why. My boss did say to get back in touch when I was ready for work so at least the door is open - but it won't be the job I left behind. She really fought hard to get me such flexibility - I feel like an idiot.

This thread is not accepting new messages.