Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for new parents (and parents-to-be) to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

November 2012 - Crawling? Already? Uh-oh!

(1000 Posts)
StuntNun Mon 24-Jun-13 22:05:43
BigPigLittlePig Wed 03-Jul-13 14:49:27

Cuntweasel

BigPigLittlePig Wed 03-Jul-13 14:49:14

Clusterfuck

ChasingDaisy Wed 03-Jul-13 14:49:07

Arseweasel

ChasingDaisy Wed 03-Jul-13 14:48:44

Fucknugget

BigPigLittlePig Wed 03-Jul-13 14:48:38

<Hope I don't get in trouble again>

BigPigLittlePig Wed 03-Jul-13 14:48:15

Douchebag

ChasingDaisy Wed 03-Jul-13 14:47:41

Cuntsocks

BigPigLittlePig Wed 03-Jul-13 14:47:17

Schlongadong

BigPigLittlePig Wed 03-Jul-13 14:47:04

Shitbagger

BigPigLittlePig Wed 03-Jul-13 14:46:40

Nutsacks

BigPigLittlePig Wed 03-Jul-13 14:46:03

Can we wend this fred in true sweary wednesday style?

PurplePidjin Wed 03-Jul-13 14:44:08

Breakfast here is weetabix (we're about to switch to blue top cows milk as the pressure to express is getting to me) with pureed fruit, currently raspberries. He also likes scrambled egg, but not porridge of any variety hmm

PurplePidjin Wed 03-Jul-13 14:41:37

Chasing grin thanks

BP angry cunt! I would be all sad-face PA at every group you can get to, "well, of course, X couldn't cope it's such a shame but I've got F a place ay Y nursery and she's so very happy now..."

Shoes are flat black cheapie rocket dogs, smart every day shoes i still miss my etnies but have to pretend to be a grown up these days. I looooong for funky converse but will stick to plain sainsbos fakes for now

R has been sickie today but only a mouthful at a time - he's done it before when he's bolted his food yoghurt, his favourite so i think it's the extra milk that there's not room for. It's clear with white lumps, so more posset than actual vom. We had a lovely time with the twins, he seemed so grown up, with his sitting and finger food eating but they're only a month younger!

ChasingDaisy Wed 03-Jul-13 14:40:56

pig I am so fucking angry on your behalf. Poor poor F and poor you. F is a tiny baby who is poorly and away from her mummy for the first time. What a bitch. F is absolutely gorgeous and you are an amazing mummy to her. The CM is a complete cow. Good riddance.

VQ I also feel awful for you and J. Poor little boy having a poorly chest. He sounds like ab absolute trooper though. A complete superstar smile

pass have you been spying on me? That is exactly how breakfast goes here every day. Minus the birkenstocks. My theory today is that he is so excited to be awake for the day and see the dog everyone, that he just can't concentrate on eating. That doesn't help you, I know, but you aren't alone.

BigPigLittlePig Wed 03-Jul-13 14:33:03

[sick bowl emoticon] for det envy

ValiumQueen Wed 03-Jul-13 14:27:08

Great news chasing. Just do not ask your ex inlaws for a reference grin

Detective ((((((hug))))))

Bryzoan Wed 03-Jul-13 14:16:52

Chasing - wooooohooooooooo grin

Det - noooooooooo flowers

PetiteRaleuse Wed 03-Jul-13 13:55:27

chasing that's fecking marvellous news smile

Bryzoan Wed 03-Jul-13 13:52:21

Well that is a childminder worth having a sweary Wednesday for bp. I think the only thing inber favour is that she cancelled - as her comments show she clearly could 't cope. Glad f is back with you now while you sort it. Very frustrating though.

Well done at the docs vq. I have had simillar conversations - but without finding a chest infection at the end. I think the docs know. Kids and babies are famous for pulling stunts like that.

BigPigLittlePig Wed 03-Jul-13 13:50:09

< hi-5s chasing >

TheDetective Wed 03-Jul-13 13:49:41

That's fucking awesome. I am so so happy for you!

I want to post more but am sat here sweating and shaking. My head is pounding. Took paracetomol, and ever since I've been nauseous. Feel awful. DP not here.

I need to lie down. Can't lie down.

Urrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

ChasingDaisy Wed 03-Jul-13 13:47:49

Sorry, haven't read thread but just a quick post to say that I have just signed a 12 month tenancy on that flat smile. Pending reference checks we move on August 26th smile

ValiumQueen Wed 03-Jul-13 13:31:35

I am sure the dr did not mean to upset me, but as they think I am lying about the reflux I am a bit sensitive at the moment.

Elizadoesdolittle Wed 03-Jul-13 13:27:16

And yes, it you're up to it I really think you should complain. I pity any more children that she takes on. As pr said being a cm is bloody hard work. I would never be one. Only certain people are cut out for it and she's clearly not.

vq I'm glad that it wasn't anything serious. Hope J is feeling better now.

PetiteRaleuse Wed 03-Jul-13 13:23:55

Notes irony as I write out angry and bitchy psts on this thread> grin

This thread is not accepting new messages.