Would you like to be a member of our research pane? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Any May/April 2013 mums out there?

(5 Posts)
roastpotatoes Fri 17-May-13 21:24:31

Hi careergirl, thought I 'd pop over from the May antenatal board to say hello. My DD was born on 7th May and we are slowly finding our feet (first timer!) Feeding and sleeping is slowly starting to get sorted, but any time I think about DH going back to work (in a week) I cry! Really overwhelmed by having to do everything myself - he has been such a rock throughout the whole thing. But I'm sure it will be fine once I get on with it.

CareerGirl01 Fri 17-May-13 17:11:06

Hi seven I knew there were a few late April ladies I got to know on the pregnancy boards! Good to hear you are doing well. Things are settling in great although got told by midwife today that I'm not eating enough - DD2 is ravenous!

SevenReasonsToSmile Fri 17-May-13 14:21:42

Hi careergirl.

My DD2 arrived on 30th April a month early. There's loads of us on a thread in ante-natal, we were waiting until all babies had arrived before moving to post-natal, probably why there's nobody here yet, I'll post a link onto this thread.

How are you finding things? My DH has gone back to work today, its actually going surprisingly well so far.

ElliesWellies Tue 14-May-13 19:19:58

We have an April thread, think you are the first for May! Congrats on the birth of your DD.

CareerGirl01 Tue 14-May-13 18:54:56

Had DD2 on 8 May, struggling with breast feeding and ELCS aftermath but loving being a mum second time around.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now