Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for new parents (and parents-to-be) to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

May Baby Mayhem!

(453 Posts)
Bodeccia Tue 15-May-12 11:07:41

Hello fellow May mums. Let's follow on from our lovely ante-natal threads, here's the first of the post-natal ones. Join us as we work out how to handle nappies, feeding, colic, crying and all things newborn, or just to celebrate the joys of a new baby!

Catsycat Wed 08-Jan-14 21:04:24

Hi Lime. Hope all is going well! Lovely news smile

All going well here, though hardly have any time to look on MN with 3 of the little darlings running me ragged!

BaldHedgehog Sun 12-Jan-14 08:25:54

Catsy how nice to see you smile (nc lime here)

I can only take my hat off you with 3 as I'm struggling with 1 sometimes and thought about DC2 being like DS scares me sooo much.Best of luck andregards to your family smile

Catsycat Wed 05-Feb-14 21:36:35

If I'm honest, on a bad day, you cope because you have to, and you do get used to it!!! I'm sure you'll be OK - if I can do it, anyone can smile Hope all goes well for you, Hedghog.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now