Would you like to be a member of our research pane? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

April 2007 - 5th Birthday updates over here please!!

(80 Posts)
Bramshott Tue 20-Mar-12 10:53:34

Looking forward to the 5th birthdays! Come and let us know what your April 07 babies are getting up to for their birthdays (otherwise Oooggs and I will just end up talking to ourselves again!)

Oh and Leaky - hope OP went well. Just realised that was two days ago!

cazboldy Thu 04-Apr-13 22:20:53

Hi NL - for you and anyone else who isn't on fb..... I am 13 + 3 with number 6! smile

cazboldy Thu 04-Apr-13 22:22:39

oh and Happy Birthday April babies - Molly will be 6 on Saturday smile

grin How lovely! Aaaaaaaaah. Congratulations!!!!!

leakyR Tue 09-Apr-13 10:21:30

Hi all. Now 7 days post op and it went well. I was home on Friday and am quite sore and can't walk or stand for very long at the moment but am doing little bits of pottering and then resting a lot. Have the ILs here this week and so far no murderous thoughts about the MIL, but DH has gone to London until Thursday for work so we'll see how it goes without someone to roll my eyes at when she goes off on one. I'm being bitchy sorry, she is mostly lovely so long as you agree with her and do as you're told.
Iris has been quite upset by me being away for a few days and coming back unable to do what I could before. we did try and prepare the DC, but she is still little to understand properly. She keeps asking if I'll be at home when she gets back from preschool or ballet or the shops etc.
George is 6 on Friday and his party is Sunday. The ILS are horrified by having to help out - you'd think a pair of retired teachers might like other people's children a bit more, or maybe not? Any way we weren't going to cancel so they'll just have to manage. It's only an hour with a bouncy castle, 15 kids and a few games. No food, just juice and a cupcake each, I did scale things down when I got my op date and I did party bags and prizes before I went into hospital.
Gosh I do sound grumpy, I better go and take my pain meds.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now