Would you like to be a member of our research pane? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

January 2011

(603 Posts)
MacMomo Sun 16-Jan-11 14:03:47

Thought we should have a post-natal thread so we can stay together from our ante-natal one. Technically, DD was a December baby after coming early on new years eve; hope you don't mind if I stay with the January group after all this time. How is everyone doing?

pinkbuttons Tue 07-Jan-14 13:36:48

I cant believe theyre 3!!!

was just coming on to see if anyone was still around. would love to hear how all our babys are doing!
Birthday preparations in full swing here for the weekend

CadleCrap Thu 16-Jan-14 10:26:06

When I had DS (6) DH and I agreed that we would not teach No2 to talk as he never shuts up.

We forgot grin

DD is the most amazing chatter box and gives lovely performances of all the Wiggles songs!

pinkbuttons Sat 18-Jan-14 09:02:42

haha amazing!
DS not a great talker in fact hes seeing a speech therapist could your DD come and teach him.

Instead we're mad on football. everything is about football he knows all the different parts of his foot and the positions of a football team, strange child confused other than that he is generally lovely apart from the odd tantrum, which im hoping will stop now that he's 3 (wishful thinking...)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now