I was just trying to think of someone more repulsive than George Osbourne.......

(87 Posts)
LadyBlaBlah Thu 15-Apr-10 13:32:57

and couldn't

GetOrfMoiLand Thu 15-Apr-10 19:02:02

Urgh Boris Johnson.

Now it always used to make me hmm when people said about BJ's buffoon image 'oh no he is uber intelligent'. I thought if he was that blood intelligent he would have orked out that he comes across as a complete twat.

Perhaps you just have to be one of the braying upper middle classes to get him.

Clarissimo Thu 15-Apr-10 19:04:35

George, Nick and Boris- enough to make me turn celibate that would be! yuck

said Thu 15-Apr-10 19:14:24
MrsJohnDeere Thu 15-Apr-10 19:14:53

Ed Balls and the Millibands.

Alouiseg Thu 15-Apr-10 19:18:11

Most repulsive - Gordon Brown

2nd - Peter Mandelson

3rd - Andrew Slaughter

Nymphadora Thu 15-Apr-10 19:23:17

Virus Johnson hands down !

Nymphadora Thu 15-Apr-10 19:24:28

I mean Boris Johnson Iphone obviously agreed with me!

APassionateWoman Thu 15-Apr-10 19:24:38

Stepping out politics for a moment - Jeremy Clarkson, Jon Gaunt, Richard Littlejohn, Jezza Kyle...

Back to politics:

Osborne is pretty grim

Nick Griffin is a repulsive gargoyle

Chris Grayling is a horrific old dinosaur. How the Tories can have the cheek to propose him as Home Secretary. The mind boggles. I heard him waffling on in some semi-Enoch Powell type way about immigrants and floodgates the other day. Prick.

Tory votes, hang your heads in shame!

APassionateWoman Thu 15-Apr-10 19:25:02

voters

theboobmeister Thu 15-Apr-10 19:30:20

Rod Liddle

Easily as repulsive as any of the politicos but 100 times more self-righteous because he's a journo

APassionateWoman Thu 15-Apr-10 19:31:02

Oh yes, Liddle is a detestable human being.

lincstash Thu 15-Apr-10 20:42:01

David Mellor at least had the decency to resign, and he never had his fingers in the till, neither of which can be said for Mandelson, who had to be FORCED to quit TWICE, and has plundered the public purse for years.

If Nick Leeson or Robert Maxwell or Bernard Madoff, say suggested running your household finances for you, you would tell him to piss off. So why let Mandelson do it? There no difference between them , either of them will steal your money and lie to you.

Mandelson is crook. If you put crooks in power, dont be surprised when they turn out to be crooked.

If you want parliament cleansed of crooks, stop voting for them and there buddies.

whatwasthatagain Thu 15-Apr-10 20:53:11

You

APassionateWoman Thu 15-Apr-10 21:04:21

I don't like Mandelson (creepy) but he is bloody efficient. His Dept are doing good things.

jkklpu Thu 15-Apr-10 22:03:37

John Redwood

I have been thinking about Mandelson and the great quote from Seths earlier and I am reading Wolf Hall at the moment...so in a fight Wolsey v Mandelson....your money would have to go on Mandy surely?

Oh and I think I adore Mandelson now he many be a conniving swine but he's my conniving swine.

slug Fri 16-Apr-10 09:35:04

Oliver Letwin. <<shiver>>

Followed closely by Nick Griffin and Nigel Farage

slug Fri 16-Apr-10 09:35:22

Oliver Letwin. <<shiver>>

Followed closely by Nick Griffin and Nigel Farage

slug Fri 16-Apr-10 09:35:44

Opps, so awful I posted twice.

Thromdimbulator Fri 16-Apr-10 10:31:35

Can we as a nation not do something about Ed Balls? Oh, guess we could with an election. Who's in his constituency?

Remember Portillo? Ed Balls could possibly combust on live t.v. ... the power, the excitment!

TopTrump Fri 16-Apr-10 13:01:26

I have to second APassionateWoman on Jeremy Kyle. Horrible horrible man.

cinnamontoast Fri 16-Apr-10 14:15:08

Woah, Mrs JD, I'm sorry but the Millibands are quite gorgeous, especially Ed with his Bambi eyes.

EmmyFlavs Wed 08-May-13 16:39:31

It's still George Galloway for me, a classic anti semite who tries to do the ' I dont hate Jews I have a Jewish friend so see I am not a bigot'' , this man will snuggle up to any Despot ( preferably Middle Eastern) this man is the true enemy, not the Jews, and not the Muslims.

I recently saw a video clip on the Oxford Union website, showing George Galloways storming out of a debate he was invited to by the Students who are Jewish, but anti zionist and anti Israel, simply because he realised that one of the students was born in Israel, he said '' I have been dragged here under false pretences, I will NOT talk to anyone from Israel, I dont acknowledge the state of Israel''

He referrs to disabled people as 'Window lickers...the list goes on really.

Scum Bag

ironman Wed 08-May-13 17:09:48

Tony Blair. Diane Abbot(looks like a frog). Ed Balls and wife Yvette Cooper.

Chipstick10 Wed 08-May-13 17:34:23

Ed balls
Peter mandleson
George would you like me to be the cat Galloway
Alastair Campbell bully boy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now