Labour, Co-Op, and Paul Flowers

(3 Posts)
longfingernails Sun 24-Nov-13 12:35:17

Red Ed thinks it is a smear to highlight the fact that Rev Flowers was a Labour councillor.

Red Ed thinks it is a smear to highlight the fact that Ed Balls was given £50k by the Co-Op (a donation which Rev Flowers says he arranged).

Red Ed thinks it is a smear to highlight the fact that Red Ed put Paul Flowers on his finance and industry advisory board.

These are not smears. They are facts.

If the Tories have any sense, they will repeat them ad nauseum. Every single time they go on a news channel or give an interview, they should draw the public's attention to the close ties between the very top of the Labour establishment, the disgraced Co-Op bank, and the quite disgusting Rev Flowers.

Wannabestepfordwife Sun 24-Nov-13 17:18:54

I have to say as I posted on another thread I'm beginning to wonder about his competence. Can he really have had no knowledge of the Mcbride scandal, the unite scandal or now the Paul Flowers scandal.

I personally would find it scary if someone with such little awareness of what's happening around them was in power

Golddigger Sun 24-Nov-13 17:27:41

There is another thread running about this. But this is possibly a different angle to the other one?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now