I know I'm being unreasonable...

(79 Posts)
thesnootyfox Thu 10-Jan-13 23:00:27

But I really find young people (under 25) who have Tory values very very annoying.

DontmindifIdo Fri 11-Jan-13 10:46:29

Cogito has a good point. I think it's going to be hard for Labour to shake that reputation of no longer being the party of the 'poor but hard working' but of the party for people who want 'something for nothing' - in the same way it took sooo long for the Tories to stop being seen as the 'nasty party'. (and many on here still find it hard to believe most people don't assume they are just pure evil! grin )

ironman Sun 13-Jan-13 17:23:37

Claig is right (as usual) the biggest selling papers are the Sun, Mirror, (Mail 2.5 million readers Followed by that fascist rag the Guardian, with only 175.000 copies sold daily. For Christ sake who buys it!
I find it odd that the poster finds people who vote Tory under 25 annoying, how can you find a vast group of people you don't even know 'annoying'.
I find that very odd.

flatpackhamster Mon 14-Jan-13 11:34:57

ironman

Claig is right (as usual) the biggest selling papers are the Sun, Mirror, (Mail 2.5 million readers Followed by that fascist rag the Guardian, with only 175.000 copies sold daily. For Christ sake who buys it!

Half the copies go to the BBC, and the other half to the unions.

^I find it odd that the poster finds people who vote Tory under 25 annoying, how can you find a vast group of people you don't even know 'annoying'.
I find that very odd.^

It's just another example of the casual bigotry of the typical Guardianista.

ironman Mon 14-Jan-13 15:56:13

flatbackhamster I must say that here on MN there is not a lot of room for descent! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now