Scorpio males

(35 Posts)
Burylass Sat 06-Mar-10 14:04:52

Does anyone have any experience of dealing with scorpio males?? Have become friends with one recently, and from being the most intense, in contact every day sort of person, it's now become where I won't hear from him over several days - and he'll ignore texts I send, haven't a clue where I am...

SuchSweetSorrow Fri 19-Sep-14 18:30:58

I agree that Scorpios are hard work! Yes to being loyal though. I'm an Aries so not exactly easygoing myself!

hiddenhome Sat 02-Aug-14 18:31:34

Ds2 is a Scorpio and he is very quick to take offence and very intense and huffy. He's hard work sometimes confused

He is very kind and loyal though.

machair Fri 01-Aug-14 15:07:48

My Brother is scorpio and while very secretive, is one of the kindest, most loyal people I know. But when it comes to women, if they make it too easy for him, he soon loses interest. Not saying that you are making it too easy OP but I think you need to have HIM wondering what YOU are up to.

Ak1994319 Fri 01-Aug-14 00:45:45

I have a Scorpio father and Scorpio husband I will agree to the fact they are intense I know wat they r like lol

CoteDAzur Sun 15-Jun-14 20:44:45

I have a scorpio male in my immediate family.

He stayed completely faithful and devoted to his girlfriend from university although they spent months apart at times, and married her with no fuss nor drama some 20 years later.

HTH.

IndigoBarbie Sun 15-Jun-14 20:26:01

Yeah hey Jason, we do recognise other scorpios don't we. They have a vibe going on.

Jason666 Fri 13-Jun-14 00:45:43

Sorry to resurrect this, as a scorpio male I am fascinated by all this, I have never been in a relationship with a female scorpio. I was working down south going home for the weekend, a single guy on a train, a young woman just kept looking at me, I kept looking at her, we were I suppose quite agitated by each other, she got up to leave at her stop, she smiled and said, "you are a scorpio arent you?" I just smiled and said yes. I have never felt electricity like it, really amazing, have never forgotten it

FlookCrow Sun 18-Apr-10 18:33:18

Not woo at all, thank you for the advice :D

Unfortunately my current b/f is an Aquarius, don't think he'd be too pleased about me wishing for another b/f :D Heheh!

indigobarbie Sun 18-Apr-10 09:43:29

FlookCrow, a little bit woo but worth a shot - put your thoughts out to the universe to bring you a scorpio male, or else see it in your mind that you have already met one and then say thanks. Sit back and wait, but chill out in the meantime wink

FlookCrow Fri 16-Apr-10 15:51:39

I would love to be seeing a Scorpio male, all my b/fs have either been Aquarius or Gemini. Could do with a nice fire sign (I'm Taurus).

piratecat Wed 24-Mar-10 09:43:09

oh yes, def hot and cold.

doing my nut tbh.

mantra today ' I am a wonderful, kind and lovely woman, who will be shown the correct road'

and such stuff!!!

oh, and chuck in generous amounts of 'self worth, and happy thoughts'
!!

Burylass Wed 24-Mar-10 08:57:12

Good luck, piratecat x Yep that's it exactly - he went from being like an overexcited child, totally full on, OTT tbh - to virtually no contact and now nothing with no word of explanation - weird and bewildering, so even tho I've moved on, to a certain degree, he could quite possibly just contact me again coz as you say the line hasn't been drawn. In addition, because of the way I felt about him I could quite imagine myself getting drawn back into his grip...which, ultimately, I don't think would be very healthy. Be strong...haha

Are you getting the hot and cold treatment?x

piratecat Tue 23-Mar-10 17:00:02

yes, he needs to have the guts to say, um no i am not interested so you can draw that line.

piratecat Tue 23-Mar-10 16:58:34

it's incredible how unnerving it is to be suddenly feeling unsettled by another person. Moresoe by a man, when it's your heart that's on the line.

i am finding a newd ating situation far more wearing than enjoyable right now, after 5 yrs on my own.

time will tell i guess. x

Burylass Tue 23-Mar-10 12:05:28

piratecat, yes totally agree - self worth is very important and normally am confident and happy with myself - I've been thru a couple of other things recently that coincided with this disaster, so just bad timing, I guess. I couldn't believe how down I got with it, and although I don't even think of him anymore it almost hasn't really ended or he's just being nice - as when I asked him why he was just ignoring me - he unbelievably said he wasn't, as I say wayyy toooo complicated!!

piratecat Tue 23-Mar-10 10:17:02

Burlylass, as much as i 'do' horoscopes, and enjoy finding out about them, I do think it's down to that fact that he is beinga muppet bloke, and could be any sign.

it's not daft to feel insecure, if you are getting mixed messages, or no messages. Am going thru something similar myself.

The only problem is, you have to go thru the process, the finding out, and it can be hard to know what to ask and when.

BUT, I also am learing self worth is very important, and that's the best lesson we can take. Then move on!!

Burylass Tue 23-Mar-10 10:06:32

Ha ha thanks indigobarbie, no am not dwelling - the whole thing got me down, life's too short!!xxx

indigobarbie Mon 22-Mar-10 22:26:26

wink Hello! burylass Ooh he's gone into retreat. Oh wow! You must have hit a nerve when you said the casual thing. heheh. He obviously doesn't know a good thing when he's onto it. He might come back laters. Good on you for not dwelling on him xxx

Burylass Mon 22-Mar-10 18:51:16

Thanks everyone - especially indigobarbie!

Moved on - waaayyyy too complicated, and I feel so much happier!!

Sickof's comment re the need to be absolutely sure before getting anywhere even close to commitment is spot on re this guy also - but got fed up with waiting!! Couple of weeks ago after not having heard anything at all I politely enquired why was he ignoring me? His response - he wasn't, I replied that I assume we're just a casual thing then and he was seeing other people? No he's not, he tells me - casual encounters aren't what he's about - which I had thought - So, I asked him what was I to him? and he said that Right now he wasn't 100% sure.....since then I haven't heard a thing - I sent a light txt the other day just saying that I missed his funny txts as they always used to make me laugh - still no response, soooo ....given up!

indigobarbie Mon 15-Mar-10 19:41:33

waves to burylass How you gettin on?

sh77 Taureans are the exact opposite sign of the scorpio in the zodiac wheel and believed to be a very good match wink

sickof Great advice smile

sh77 Mon 15-Mar-10 17:15:37

I am married to a scorpio male. My hubby and pre/post marriage experience sounds just like sickof's.

He too is intense and very loyal. I couldn't have asked for a better husband. I am Taurean.

sickofsocalledexperts Thu 11-Mar-10 17:11:33

I am married to a Scorpio, but he gave me the right run around till we actually settled down! My advice - treat him mean to keep him keen, sorry it's the old chestnut. He was perfectly happy to treat me like a disposable plaything, until I put my foot down and became entirely unavailable to him (at which point his male pride was piqued and the chase was on again, only with him doing the chasing). Jealousy of other men also works well, but do it cleverly rather than crassly. Be ever so slightly out of his clutches, but massively sexual when you are together. This combo works.
NB - my Scorpio is now the best and most loyal of husbands, but he needed to be absolutely sure before he got anywhere even close to commitment.

rainbow35 Thu 11-Mar-10 16:55:54

my boyfriend is a scorpio and i'm having exactly the same problem!

Bucharest Wed 10-Mar-10 12:34:26

I am a Scorpio female and dp is a Scorpio male.....we have lots of fun in our house. grin

I wouldn't say hot and cold, I am cold and then colder, he is all huffy and puffy then it's blown over in an instant whereas I will harbour a grudge for decades if necessary.

I think he might be a bit nicer than me blush

Joolyjoolyjoo Wed 10-Mar-10 12:32:24

Well, I'm a scorpio female (with a scorpio son!) and I don't recogise the hot and cold thing at all! I thought we scorpios were known for our intensity and loyalty. I've never been a game player! I've also always been very honest in ending any relationships, so I'm not sure you can attribute his silence to his being a scorpio.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now