Does anyone have any Feng Shui ideas for help the neighbours?

(10 Posts)
LazySusan11 Sun 25-Sep-16 11:27:36

Next door moved in 2 years ago and since the day they moved in we have been subjected to noise. We have spoken to NDN and got told to fuck off, we are currently going through a more official route but that takes time. In the meantime our walls are joining (terraced) and the amount of negative feeling between us bothers me.

I don't sleep at all well in our bedroom although it has been made to feel peaceful I just don't sleep well.

Maybe a little bit too woo for some but wondered if anyone had any ideas of something I could do to hopefully return their crap to them and protect us.

Elphame Sun 25-Sep-16 18:04:44

Mirrors are the classic "return" mechanism. Try hanging one facing in their direction so everything bounces back at them.

Personally I'd do something even more "woo"!

user1474781546 Mon 26-Sep-16 09:17:14

Cast a spell?

Elphame Mon 26-Sep-16 13:11:53

Cast a spell?

No. Is that what you would do?

user1474781546 Mon 26-Sep-16 13:21:52

Yes

Elphame Mon 26-Sep-16 16:33:40

I rarely do things that most people would call spells smile

LazySusan11 Mon 26-Sep-16 23:11:03

I don't want to do anything out of malice more to calm the tension and bring a sense of peace into our house.

Elphame Tue 27-Sep-16 10:47:37

Try the mirror then. All it does is reflect everything coming from that direction straight back to them.

Something else you could try is a basic visualisation exercise. Using your mind's eye build a thick strong impermeable barrier along the dividing wall between you and them so nothing gets through. Try and visualise it in detail - the more you put into it the better it will be. I'd be tempted to make it a glass mirror wall myself with the reflective side facing them but it will be your barrier so use whatever imagery appeals to you to construct the wall.

user1474781546 Tue 27-Sep-16 11:44:14

Spells are not often malicious. A blocking spell or family harmony spell would be in order.

LazySusan11 Sat 01-Oct-16 15:18:20

I take it all back...that man is an absolute arsehole. All spells welcome!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now