angels/signs

(5 Posts)
onlythebestwilldo Sun 21-Feb-16 14:47:42

I have posted on a different thread today about some difficulties in my life.
I have been asking god and the angels to guide me in my life alot lately. I am seeing significant numbers alot lately for instance i have seen this 14:44 alot this last week or 14:14 also 21:12 or 12:21 i have even seen numbers from my car milage which was to
Similar effect. I know some people will see this as pure coincidence but today as i was drying my hair in the mirror i noticed behind me a tiny white feather floating around behind me. I caught it and said thank you out loud. Just little things like that bring me comfort as though i am being guided at this stage in my life .

LadyMaryofDownt0n Sun 21-Feb-16 22:50:20

Hi just wanted to say that the first number breaks down to 4. Which in Angel numbers means that your angels are guiding you in the right path & giving you encouragement! So that sounds about right ?!

It's great that you said thanks as recognition. I try and thank my angels when I can. Have you looked into angel signs/spiritualism much?

onlythebestwilldo Sun 21-Feb-16 23:00:13

Yes i am a very spiritual person. I went through a lull last year of kind of losing hope but i feel i have moved closer to god throughout my problems. These signs are giving me great comfort. I talk to my angels all the time and no matter how hard
Things get i always think that these situations/people are placed in my life at the right moment. I genuinely believe that our souls are here to grow and learn in this
Lifetime, preparing us for much bigger things. Thank you for your reply x

LadyMaryofDownt0n Sun 21-Feb-16 23:07:06

Oh great you sound just like me grin

I've kinda always been drawn to spiritualism but it's only the last year that I've gotten really into it. I am trying very hard to find me, if you know what I mean. Have you anyone in RL that feels the same? I think it helps if you have at least one like minded person.

onlythebestwilldo Mon 22-Feb-16 13:34:17

Yes a few of my friends are spiritual and share my views on various things
It is nice to talk about & always something new to learn. It occupies my mind

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now