Cosmic Ordering

(672 Posts)
FrigginRexManningDay Sat 24-Aug-13 10:20:02

My friend is really into it and says it works for her. I'm a bit skeptical.
So I'm asking the lovely vipers people of MN to help me with a completely unscientific experiment.
Place your cosmic order,think positive and we'll see who gets what they asked for.

grin

crescentmoon Sat 28-Sep-13 08:35:45

This thread set me off on a completely different tangent, I started being more focused and organised with goals a la setting targets and achievements by.... Iv found it really working over the past two weeks in that its helped me stop procrastinating! I foubd Fab resources from 'rebel womens cafe' on goal setting and organising - not exactly cosmic ordering but just about being more proactive and working to achieve it.

rebelwomencafe.com/tools-resources/

Having said that, I have also declared myself to have an abundance of money & just received £20 voucher from energy supplier! (& an unexpected large cheque from my dad last month!) thank you universe

Thanks for the link crescentmoon, looks interesting!

aliasjoey Sat 28-Sep-13 19:17:02

I requested a melon.

Nothing happened. No melon. It's been over a week. Finally, today I got a melon but not sure it's the right one. Maybe the universe has a sense of humour? confused

It's in the context of... murder.

"Perhaps [the killer] practised on a melon?" suggested Sergeant Troy.

So now I'm scared to ask the universe for anything else. If I order a daisy-chain, will I get Ophelia floating down a river? If I ask for hedgehog, will the next poor devil get squashed by my car?

<worried>

nobeer Mon 30-Sep-13 14:45:18

I ordered a parking space today and we got one right outside the building we had to go in. This might not remarkable but it was pouring with rain and there was loads of traffic.

I haven't seen a pink car yet, but did see a pink moped grin

CiderBomb Tue 01-Oct-13 13:29:45

I'd nearly forgotten about my poodle, but on Sunday I was channel hopping and low and behold there was a poodle!

ItsNotUnusualToBe Thu 10-Oct-13 23:26:10

Thank you Universe and this thread for a yellow balloon, woman with pink hair, man in a red turban and great job news for my daughter.
Next up : harmony and happy colleagues in work. A miracle in waiting.

DorisShuttAgainstGhosts Mon 14-Oct-13 08:38:09

Been away for a bit, but have had a lot of success recently - and can I just share that the carpark spaces also works really well with seats on overcrowded trains! smile

DelGirl Mon 14-Oct-13 09:23:45

Can someone help me with my ordering, no time to go through the whole thread right now but would love to get it down on paper in the hope that it might work.

First and foremost, I would like,no, desperately need a better relationship with my dd 8, we are going through a very difficult time and her behaviour is awful. We have to get along better and not destroy each other sad

I need to lose weight, I have willpower for so many things, just not this.

Immediate need is to get off my bum and sort my house out for friends arriving tomorrow for a holiday. Any help, really, truly, gratefully received.

Hi delgirl, from what I understand, you'd say something that doesn't sound negative, so rather than "I'm so glad my daughter's behaviour has improved", it'd be more like "I am so happy and grateful for my wonderful relationship with my daughter" and something like "I am so happy and grateful for my healthy body" and believe in it. Good luck.

For housework, I like making lists so I can cross them off as I go, & only do rooms where visitors will go (usually dump everything in the bedroom & close the door - not much help, I'm not v house proud)

Still not had my white balloon with silver stars BUT at the weekend I saw a balloon with a penguin on it!

You big tease, universe!

WholeNutt Thu 17-Oct-13 22:02:14

I'm having problems with manifesting the right house for us..I'm in my own way.

Any tips gratefully accepted

lisylisylou Sun 20-Oct-13 07:43:17

Ok I'm not sure really where to start with this but i do expect to get flamed by where we're going to live but I'm stunned. I've always believed in if you don't ask you don't get! I guess I had forgotten about cosmic ordering earlier this year but a friend reminded me about it around march this year, so I got a wishboard app, put my wishes on there and asked for a holiday, more money for my family and for my kids to lead an incredibly positive life filled with new opportunities. Then I forgot all about it and for the last 3 months have said thank you to god alot more for the small things and recently how lucky I am for my children, husband, keeping us safe and my life. Anyway, a headhunter contacted my dh out of the blue with a new job about 6 weeks ago and he is due to start in 3 weeks. It is a lot more money and we are going out to dubai for a week to look for new villas and schools as we will all be moving out there a week before Christmas. I looked at my wishboard for the 1st time on my phone last night and I was blown away! Am now looking for my yellow balloon now!

SuperiorCat Thu 24-Oct-13 22:54:13

Wow lisy that is awesome, congratulations on achieving what you wanted.

DH was really low at work during the summer and I asked for him to find a more satisfying job, within 6 weeks he had a call from agency head hunting him and got the job, I truly am happy and grateful.

Isthiscorrect Sat 02-Nov-13 06:43:02

I still believe however I must say my life has taken a turn for the worst since I started this and I really worked at acknowledging my already good fortune. Since I started ds has been ill since mid sept and hospitalised for the last 10 days (due out tomorrow), Fil had a small stroke, lady I work with her mum had a bad fall. Yes I am blessed with good medical care and nothing that can't be cured but my focus has drifted from new job,more money, to good health.

Ok I know it is an old thread but someone has started one in chat so I thought I'd give this a wee bump to see if you all got what you ordered

Scarletohello Sun 02-Mar-14 10:19:41

Thanks for bumping I've just read the whole thread. V inspiring!

What happened to everyone's wishes..?0

PollyPumpkins Fri 07-Mar-14 08:57:11

I have just read the whole thread - really inspiring positive stories. I believe there is something in LOA.

Millyblods Sun 09-Mar-14 10:41:15

Whats LOA please smile

Millyblods Sun 09-Mar-14 12:06:30

Whats LOA please smile

ladypete Wed 16-Apr-14 18:20:21

Milly it's the Law Of Attraction.

I love it! and hate the way cynics laugh at it because they wouldn't do that about someone's religious beliefs for example on a spiritual board but hey ho

It's also known as cosmic ordering, the secret, asking the universe amongst other things. It's basically asking for what you want, living in a sense of having (visualise yourself with it, act as if you have it) and watch it manifest. The idea is that thoughts are forces which will attract physical things of the same kind.

I could go on for hours but "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne is a good introduction.

1919 Wed 16-Apr-14 18:30:23

"thoughts are forces which will attract physical things of the same kind."

How can you believe this?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now