Cosmic Ordering

(677 Posts)
FrigginRexManningDay Sat 24-Aug-13 10:20:02

My friend is really into it and says it works for her. I'm a bit skeptical.
So I'm asking the lovely vipers people of MN to help me with a completely unscientific experiment.
Place your cosmic order,think positive and we'll see who gets what they asked for.

grin

SoleSource England Tue 17-Sep-13 23:46:02

I am happy and grateful now that Cote is one of us and keeps posting on this thread, thank you Universe.

Rules Wed 18-Sep-13 02:33:15

ha ha.grin

obviouslyneedsupernanny Thu 19-Sep-13 15:29:46

I have been checking this thread occassionally. I tried the yellow balloon thing, saw about 5 in two days. Then tried a black dog which I saw about fifteen minutes after leaving the house. So tried bigger things and I whole heartedly believe it works. I don't care how woo it is wink

marissab Thu 19-Sep-13 17:21:32

No lottery win but i did see the yellow balloon. Slightly sceptical coz it was on tv so it would've been there anyway. Gonna try something a bit more obscure. grin

Panadbois Thu 19-Sep-13 19:55:18

I'm gonna try a parrot

marissab Fri 20-Sep-13 13:59:03

Well i never! I asked yesterday for money to flow towards me. Then for tea i opened a can of soup which was actually chicken curry in the wrong tin! So i rang aldi and they are now sending me a goodwill gesture! Which may be vouchers and so will def save me money! Never happened to me before grin

marissab Fri 20-Sep-13 14:01:57

I feel like i may start entering more competitions etc now as well coz i never bothered as was always thinking negative and saying "oh i never win anyway". I think this thing works a bit because it makes you think more positively instead of being a pessimist.

CoteDAzur Fri 20-Sep-13 14:04:12

Sole - I am honoured to be the fulfilment of your dreams smile

Did babyhammock come back with evidence of her fictional story starring a transported human cell that responds to stimuli on the person it was lifted from?

Shakey1500 Greece Fri 20-Sep-13 14:13:30

My order hasn't arrived yet but I am remaining positive and believe it will happen.

Funnily enough, I do actually feel more positive all round. So how can that be a bad thing? Even if it is a load of gobbledy gook, I don't care!

MrsWickens Fri 20-Sep-13 17:08:24

Exactly Shakey1500 I feel so much more positive and focused and that's no easy thing when you are someone who gets depression and panic attacks.

Also these are two of my orders from Thu 12-Sep-13 18:18:46
I am so happy and grateful that I work in a job I love.
I am so happy and grateful that we can afford to pay all of our bills, buy plenty of food and have money for fun things too.

Well this week a nursery has booked me to teach dance workshops twice a month and today I got a part-time job in Boots so everything works if you think positively!

underthemountain Fri 20-Sep-13 23:59:30

Didn't ask for yellow balloons but got them anyway! House sale has yet to materialise yet though (hope it's on its way).

CiderBomb Sat 21-Sep-13 17:12:08

After asking to see the pink balloon, which I did, I asked to see a Lime Green car. Well I haven't just seen one, I keep seeing them everywhere! I asked to see a woman with blue hair, walked into a pub last weekend and there was a woman with blue hair in there, and now I've just asked to see a ginger cat! Fingers crossed it happens!

SlowlyGoingRoundTheBend Sat 21-Sep-13 18:32:23

Do you know what? When I was around 12 I was given a 'Young Ladies Journal' which was full of helpful tips about etiquette, budgeting, basic cooking etc and it also had sections where you could write down what you would do in certain scenarios/what you wanted to achieve in life.

I found it when I was around 32 and saw that I had written that I wanted to marry a black haired, brown eyed man who was tall, handsome and kind. That I wanted brown eyed babies - 2 boys and a girl and I wanted to live in London first then America.

Funnily enough, I did have that ALMOST. I had my DD, then a stillborn DD sad but immediately and totally unexpectedly got pregnant again within 2 months and had twin boys. All are brown eyed and DH is black haired and brown eyed of course. I moved to London at 22 where I met DH and if you swap America for Canada we did move there (we are back now as it was a disaster, I should have specified that I wanted to get rich out there not lose everything and have to come back here and start again!).

My blood actually ran cold when I read it all those years later. Very odd how it turned out and I couldn't help thinking that if DD2 had made it, we would not have had the boys.

We have had a further boy since then (green eyed!).

SlowlyGoingRoundTheBend Sat 21-Sep-13 18:44:52

It was also quite strange how DH and I met. I had only really been attracted to blond haired men in my teens/early 20s and was meeting one I thought I really liked for a drink on that evening with a group of friends. He had to leave as he had to work the next day and my friends then persuaded me to go clubbing afterwards although I really did not want to. It was midnight and a spur of the moment thing. Literally within minutes of entering the club which none of us had ever been to, I spotted future DH as he spotted me and it was love at first sight! He should have left before we arrived but his friend lost his wallet and they stayed to look for it. Very weird!

RosesDoor Sun 22-Sep-13 17:40:53

Saw a yellow balloon within 5 mins of asking! Have now asked for a pink car! Very inspired by this thread! I am a very negative person and feel this may be the reason for all my bad luck.

squoosh Sun 22-Sep-13 20:41:40

Only a £3 win on the lottery for me this week! grin

CosmicG Mon 23-Sep-13 10:33:30

Yellow balloon, yellow balloon, where are yoooooouuuuu?.....I've waited a week and still have not seen youuuuuuu? ok look, one on cbeebies does not count. grin

kitsmummy Mon 23-Sep-13 12:03:38

Can I just clarify (so I can do this right), do I ask to see a yellow balloon (as in "Please, can I see a yellow balloon"), or do I do it as you would ask for other things, as in "I have seen a yellow balloon".

thanks, I've got my own stuff going on which does seem to be working, but I just wanted to do this yellow balloon test too!

marissab Tue 24-Sep-13 07:36:42

Well the good luck is certainly flowing. I git a money off voucher for aldi yesterday and on the same day i won a competition on fb! Won some organic paint grin and this is the person who never used to win anything!

Panadbois Tue 24-Sep-13 08:08:17

I have found my parrot!

I'm thankful for my good fortune, happy and healthy family. I love my new house with its new boiler and new carpets and new wiring system. I am thankful that I can now park my car off the road.

I asked to see a yellow balloon yesterday after reading this thread and last night I dreamt of one; does that count?!

CosmicG Wed 25-Sep-13 11:28:07

cheese I would say, dreaming of one does not count.

CiderBomb Wed 25-Sep-13 11:36:58

Saw my ginger cat yesterday afternoon!

I'm going to ask to see a poodle dog now, simply because you just don't see them much anymore.

I am still awaiting my white balloon with silver stars on it. It makes a squeaky balloon noise and has that funny bit at the top that reminds me of a navel.

I am happy and full of childish glee at the materialising of my balloon! Thank you universe!

<awaits>

Panadbois Sat 28-Sep-13 08:30:42

I have borrowed 'The spiritual guide to attracting prosperity' from the library and will report back soon.

When I went to the library to ask for books on cosmic ordering and law of attraction, all but this book was on their system but taken off the shelf.
I was starting to think it was a conspiracy to hide the truth from us grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now