Could anyone recommend me a church in North London?

(10 Posts)
MrsFTHC Thu 11-Jul-13 09:38:19

I'm pleased you liked it smile I hope you settle there or somewhere else

SeaSalt1 Sun 07-Jul-13 19:22:19

Thank you for the replies. I made it along to St. Luke's this morning and really enjoyed it. Family logistics meant I could only attend for 45 mins so I missed the end of the service, but I caught the sermon and really liked what I heard. Thanks again for the help, I wouldn't have found St. Luke's without you and I'm definitely going to go back for a second look (maybe see you there Pleasenomorepeppa).

Moominsarehippos Sun 07-Jul-13 11:52:54

Mercenary, I know, but do any have schools or nurseries attached? If you are considering a church school you might want to think about that.

Moominsarehippos Sun 07-Jul-13 11:50:57

Check the C of E website to see what's in your area. There will be links to their websites so you can get a feel for them.

Watching with interest!
I've really struggled finding a Church in this area.
St Luke's has been recommended to me by a friend.
I think we're going to give it a go next week!

MrsFTHC Sun 07-Jul-13 11:32:51

If you manage to get there today let me know how it goes, I hope you find somewhere soon

SeaSalt1 Fri 05-Jul-13 07:27:16

Thank you both so much for the recommendations, I really appreciate your help. St. Luke's is a little closer to me so I'm going to try to get there this Sunday. Thanks again!

MrsFTHC Thu 04-Jul-13 21:48:29

St Luke's in Holloway? This is the vicar's website www.davetomlinson.co.uk/ I read his book and it was very good, wish I lived closer as I'd like to go along to a service there

lionmummy Wed 03-Jul-13 23:17:30

St John's in Hyde Park is a very family friendly church, not far from Paddington or Edgware Road tube, although may not be north enough for you?

SeaSalt1 Wed 03-Jul-13 11:01:35

Hello there, I am relatively new to North London and would like to find a nice friendly church to go to. I used to go to St.Paul's in Hammersmith (on and off) but it is a bit too far away now, especially as I have a very young baby. Any thoughts would be much appreciated!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now