Alexander McCall Smith on past life discussion

(2 Posts)
ZZZenagain Sat 29-Jun-13 23:54:28

No, I didn't see this but we have had some threads about reincarnation on MN before and quite a few people described their or their dc's experiences of this type.

My dd has never said anything to me which gave me the impression she remembered another life and I have never had this experience myself.

mumof3teens Sat 29-Jun-13 20:22:38

Did anyone see Alexander McCall Smith's televised interview from Hay festival this year? He talked about an acquaintance of his (a boy) who told his family about when he had lived on an island off Scotland. He could remember the names of the family and described the house and even the dog. It was decided he must be referring to Barra island, from his detailed descriptions. He was taken to the islandand it was discovered that there was indeed a family of that name who had lived there a long time ago. A M Smith said it was absolutely extraordinary the detail the boy went into. He had never been to the island in his life before....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now