If ever we needed the power of Mumsnet....please say a prayer for my 1 y/o d-godson

(367 Posts)
OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 13-Mar-13 10:27:22

who is in critical condition and being sedated after an accident at home yesterday.
Thank you

funnyperson Mon 18-Mar-13 02:51:34

Am praying. Just saw this.

TooYappy Mon 18-Mar-13 07:34:01

Great News Olivia thanks

Oh thank goodness, you all must so relieved. He's obviously fighter, well done that little lad.

NotAQueef Mon 18-Mar-13 10:33:04

Ah that is good to hear flowers

Great news.

LazyMonkeyButler Mon 18-Mar-13 14:54:27

Fabulous news. You must all be so happy grin.

SandWitch Mon 18-Mar-13 19:07:15

Missed this, so really pleased to see such positive news at the end of the thread.

Olivia - make sure your friend knows to try and have some time for herself in the next few days. I know from bitter experience that there is often a real 'low' when the relief sets in and the panic is over. It is as if your body has been hanging on so tight in the stress that when it lets go, it lets everthing fall with a bump.
She may need your kind words and 'hugs' - even if from 100 miles away as much now as she did last week.

MummyMellie Wed 20-Mar-13 11:06:38

Wow - you did it! My little man pulled through. Even before reading this I could feel an amazing wave of love and support coming from you guys, I can't tell you how much it helped me through the dark times.
My little Lazarus is now at home and recovering well, though still a little wobbly (and hopefully less adventurous).
I'm feeling a bit shakey now, but your beautiful words have just given me a real lift. Sending each and every one of you a big thank you hug, especially Olivia - what a friend to have! [Grin] Xxx

TooYappy Wed 20-Mar-13 11:25:11

Oh so pleased he is well.

Your words are making me, erm... feel like I have something in my eye! smile

Ahh, so glad you're back home now, good to hear our thoughts were some comfort x

Thumbwitch Wed 20-Mar-13 12:08:56

So very pleased he is home and recovering MummyMellie and yes, let's hope he never gets into a situation like that again! thanks

So glad he's on the mend! Bug hug back to you too MummyMellie, hope you're doing okay.

UnChartered Wed 20-Mar-13 12:47:21

fantastic news thanks

MummyMellie - just so pleased for ALL of you. You take care of YOU as well as him.

OloeufiaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 20-Mar-13 16:27:22

SandWitch

Olivia - make sure your friend knows to try and have some time for herself in the next few days. I know from bitter experience that there is often a real 'low' when the relief sets in and the panic is over. It is as if your body has been hanging on so tight in the stress that when it lets go, it lets everthing fall with a bump.
She may need your kind words and 'hugs' - even if from 100 miles away as much now as she did last week.

<agrees whole heartedly.>

Did I mention I love my job today?grin

flowers to each and every one of you and another big mwah for MummyMellie and Lazarus

everlong Wed 20-Mar-13 19:10:43

Ah I've got something in my eye too.

So lovely that he's home and doing well. Long may it continue.

xigris Wed 20-Mar-13 22:33:34

Lovely lovely news. So pleased for you MummyMellie smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now