cosmic ordering.....????

(28 Posts)
Mytwobeautifulgirls Tue 01-Jan-13 00:57:49

cosmic ordering real or aloud of old crap?

I've been reading around this what are your views is it real does anyone have good true stories or is it aloud of old rubbish?

give your views and stories.

angelelle Wed 02-Jan-13 12:06:17

Why don't those of us who want to have a go at manifesting something and then report here. Like I need a new smart phone, free or at low costsmile

Mytwobeautifulgirls Wed 02-Jan-13 17:36:26

angel good idea but how do u do it? smile

IndigoBarbie Wed 02-Jan-13 20:41:00

Hey all. Years ago I encountered a lady who told me that to bring 'better' (read: wished for stuff) into your life, you have to act as if you already have it, and act grateful for it too.

Her example to me was that she wished for more money. Instead of saying 'Och, I'm skint all the time - I have NO money,' She would simply act as if she had all of her needs met moneywise, stating (affirming) that she 'had more than enough to cover all her expenses'.

She told me that she felt like when you vocalised something that you don't 'have' - you are telling the universe you want more of the 'don't have' therefore it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Also, if you affirm that you are grateful as if you already 'have' what it is you are wishing for - that the universe would see that vibrational level and match it - a la law of attraction stylee. At the time when I heard this - I thought she was bonkers.......Hehheh.

I have certainly been in the position to wish for things, and I have turned my phrases into 'thank you for the .....(blah blah blah fill in the blanks)', acting as if I already have these things and some of them, yes - they do happen.

Being in a positive mindset certainly does help for seeing the world in a different way (sometimes). Being in that positive mindset also puts your own set of rose tinted specs on; what you feel inside, you often project outwardly and are clouded (good or bad) by what you project.

I am preferring those days and moments when I can be positive, as my days seems to flow so much better. It's a little like being in a gratitude state of mind smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now