Prayers please needed if anyone is willing

(10 Posts)
logfires Wed 26-Dec-12 20:25:56

Prayers said with love

I know baby, it's comforting to think of that smile thank you

OComeAllYeFaithBaby Tue 18-Dec-12 10:52:45

Great news that she's been stable for 14 hours. Remember God can beat all statistics!

Oh thank you MaryBS, that would be great, she's been stable now for 14 hours so that's a good sign smile we're still hoping and praying for her to be in that 5%

Thanks to all who have prayed x

MaryBS Tue 18-Dec-12 08:31:25

Praying... there is a prayer thread on here where you can ask for prayers, I will cut and paste your request there if you like.

RoxyRobin Mon 17-Dec-12 22:01:29

I pray that God will answer the heartfelt prayers of her family.

OComeAllYeFaithBaby Mon 17-Dec-12 21:48:59

Praying.

Thank you caro

carocaro Mon 17-Dec-12 13:19:54

Done for you x

Hi, I hope this is in the right place, I wonder if anyone would be willing to pray for my friends mum? She is in hospital with a 5% chance of survival sad her youngest dc is only 7 and the whole family are devastated.

We are all praying and holding vigil at the hospital, yesterday we held a family prayer session around her bed and her eyes flickered for the first time. Anyone who would be willing to pray or send positive thoughts and energy would be gratefully received.

It's sad at any time but with her young dc and just before Xmas it's very hard on them all.

Thanks in advance x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now