Cat been missing over a week now

(11 Posts)
MrsOs Mon 11-Apr-16 17:52:12

I'm so stressed our ds is poorly and I have no idea what's wrong with him so that's stressing me out going from dr to dr and our cat has been missing for well over a week!!!!!

MrsOs Mon 11-Apr-16 17:53:11

I have knocked on doors been out calling her searching will be putting posters up tomorrow as haven't had access to a printer

Seeyounearertime Mon 11-Apr-16 17:54:30

what sort of cat? is it male? done or undone?

we had a cat when i was a kid, an undone tabby. he'd vanish for weeks on end and come waltzing back in as though nothing was wrong.
sill don't know where he used to go.

Fingers crossed your cat will come back soon and you'll get tot he bottom of your DS illness too.

MrsOs Mon 11-Apr-16 22:16:33

Hi she is a female and is neutered.. Its unlike her to be gone like this with no sign...

chickindude Mon 11-Apr-16 22:36:53

One of my cats went missing for a week, she had decided to stay with people a few houses down the road. They decided not to tell us.
Phone all local vets.
Phone animal rescue centres
Check garages
Cats don't usually go too far.
Have there been any vans/ lorries she could have got in?
Does she have a collar?
Is she micro chipped?

Try to remain positive, it is so hard though. Fingers crossed she comes home.
thanks

Catzpyjamas Mon 11-Apr-16 22:42:23

So sorry about your DS and your cat. You might be worth trying Facebook especially local buy and sell, Lostbox and local cat rescues. Google missing pets in your area and post on the sites that come up first. Ask neighbours to check sheds and garages.
Hope you get her back really soon. 😺

MrsOs Tue 12-Apr-16 07:13:00

She is microchipped would never wear a collar. She isn't overly friendly so wouldn't think she would in others houses. I have been door knocking. Phoned vets.. Surely if she was picked up they would have scanned her.. She is on local Facebook sites...

Catzpyjamas Tue 12-Apr-16 07:35:02

Still no sign of her, MrsOs? Hope your posters get people watching out for her today flowers

MrsOs Tue 12-Apr-16 18:57:24

No sign sadly

Catzpyjamas Tue 12-Apr-16 21:18:28

sad

chickindude Tue 12-Apr-16 23:01:28

Keeping fingers crossed

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now