Can anyone recommend a place to get cat & dog food online?

(13 Posts)
EauRouge Mon 01-Jul-13 20:07:58

Is there anywhere that does some kind of loyalty scheme? I've looked at Pet Supermarket, is that a good one? TIA smile

tanfastic Mon 01-Jul-13 20:09:09

I get mine from Amazon. I use Fish 4 Dogs, have not found it cheaper anywhere else.

Vetuk.co.uk - they have a loyalty scheme, not sure that its amazing, but prices are reasonable and they're reliable.

EauRouge Mon 01-Jul-13 22:22:54

I didn't even think to look on Amazon, it is really cheap! I guess that's why they can't afford their tax bill wink I love the idea of subscribing and getting it delivered regularly.

I had a look at the Vetuk one but even with the loyalty scheme, it doesn't really seem a good deal because of the higher prices.

Thank you both!

Phwooooar Mon 01-Jul-13 22:30:22

Zooplus is great and if you go via Top Cashback you get..cashback!

PipkinsPal Mon 01-Jul-13 22:36:07

I use Medic Animal for my cat's food. They eat Hills ordinary and Hills C/D prescription. Free delivery.

SomewhereBeyondTheSea Mon 01-Jul-13 22:38:12

Don't use Pet Supermarket - it's really slow to deliver in my experience. Literally weeks. So frustrating, and never any apology or acknowledgement that it's slow.
I buy locally now so no other suggestions I'm afraid.

Whogivesashit Mon 01-Jul-13 22:39:00

www.justpets.net. and they do a loyalty card.

SignoraStronza Mon 01-Jul-13 23:41:26

I use Fish4Dogs too, but get it directly from them. Brilliant service, here in 2/3 days (but then we do live in the back of beyond).

EauRouge Tue 02-Jul-13 15:21:36

Thanks, I will check all those out too. Thanks for the warning about Pet Supermarket!

Nexus6 Sun 04-Aug-13 07:25:26

Pet supermarket/medicanimal/ bestpet/animal medicines and permed are all the same company. They have improved but they can have issues.

I use zoo plus they are always fast delivery, cheap and easy to use.

jennimoo Sun 04-Aug-13 07:39:17

I use bestpet now and I think they do quidco cash back.

lostblonde86 Sat 10-Aug-13 16:42:55

Unless you have weeks to wait, don't use pet super market, I'm now on day 8 of waiting for meds for our ferrets and stuff for the dogs, 3rd order which I've waited for, only ever received one order from themhmm.

Amazon sounds a good bet, think ill look there too smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now