Father petitions government to prevent more deaths after his daughter was misdiagnosed

(1 Post)
nareshmepani Wed 10-Jun-15 14:38:48

Dear Reader,

It is said that 1 in 5 patients are misdiagnosed, and resulting in 40,000 patients dying yearly.

This is very close to my hearts and has touched so many people. This was evident through the 500 people who had signed the petition in the first 24 hours.

Just by signing this petition you will help to force a change to a system that can be changed! We can save lives and prevent the tragedy of knowing a loved one could have been saved if the procedure was as good as it could be.

I have added the link of the petition link.

www.change.org/p/the-rt-hon-jeremy-hunt-mp-stop-40-000-cancer-patients-dying-yearly-as-a-result-of-misdiagnosis-and-delayed-diagnosis

Read Nikita's story here. www.misdiagnosedcancerhelpothers.com

If you have signed this petition and would like it to succeed, please use the power of social media and Like, Share, Tweet, email or use any other favourite tool. Thank you for spending the time to read this article, together we will make a positive, lasting change. "Silence means Consent". Each member in your household can sign, my 75 year old mum and dad signed using the one email address.

Kind regards
Naresh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now