Please sign and share!

(8 Posts)
UlrikaGarlic Wed 31-Oct-12 14:33:46

We have been here before and fought and won, please stand behind us, we need your support!!
http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/41027
Please sign and share! Many thanks smile thanks

UlrikaGarlic Wed 31-Oct-12 14:34:50
HowlmoaneeChainClanger Wed 31-Oct-12 14:39:38

Have signed. My dearest MIL passed away in Lewisham Hospital. The staff there were amazing.

UlrikaGarlic Wed 31-Oct-12 14:59:36

Thanks Chainclanger! grin love your name btw!

jessiegee Wed 31-Oct-12 16:17:56

Done

SandyMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 31-Oct-12 16:35:03

Hi Everyone,

Just moving this thread to our Petitions Noticeboard as this is where these type of threads belong.

Thanks.

NetworkGuy Wed 31-Oct-12 16:53:05

Will be happy to 'sign' even though I am not close (knowing how useful A+E facilities are), but really think it would help to introduce any petition with a little bit of description such as is used on the E-petitions web site:

Please sign and share this petition: Save Lewisham A+E from closure

MariscallRoad Tue 25-Dec-12 17:52:02

I ve signed long ago, though I use another hospital of the same Trust which is more accessible by bus. The South London Care has invested so much money to do other departments and I do not understand why they have to close this one and its maternity when there is high birth rate around it. There will be a big hole in the area as the only 2 other hospitals with A&E are in Greenwich and Bromley. I hope it will gain the support it needs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now