Nurses work party!

(4 Posts)
Cupcakemumma123 Wed 10-Feb-16 14:01:29

I constantly see evidence on Mums net of great ideas, originality and wit! So I'm looking for suggestions!
Last year I took it upon myself to be the 'unofficial' social-do planner!
I work on a hospital ward and decided we need to before social out of work as, let's face it, work is the only social thing most of us I do! confused
So far we have just done a couple of nights on the town, and bowling. I have a few good ideas for the summer, beach get togethers, kayaking, water sports etc! But in the interim trying to think of things you can do when the weather is pants that isn't just a 'night out' is proving tricky! Suggestions welcome! Many thanks smile xx

Leeds2 Thu 11-Feb-16 17:35:36

A cookery class.

Wine tasting.

Pottery painting.

Ghost walk.

Cinema/theatre trip.

Bingo.

Afternoon tea.

Spa day.

Cocktail making.

Hope one of those strikes a chord!

Lovelydiscusfish Fri 12-Feb-16 00:03:22

In my workplace, most popular thing is a quiz. Bring your own booze and snacks. You just need someone to read the questions, and a venue.

Maryz Fri 12-Feb-16 00:08:27

Climbing wall - the best ones are low "bouldering" walls, so everyone can go at once and those who don't want to climb can wander around and laugh at everyone else

In my experience, however, nurses' work nights involved the pub. With a few drinks before hand. And an after party with more drink grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now