10 year old present ideas

(8 Posts)
allthingsred Wed 06-Jan-16 20:09:42

Need some help. My beautiful daughter is about to turn 10 & I have no idea what to get her. We thought a laptop but she has a tablet & we have a house computer. I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable with a 10 year old with a laptop.
Really struggling so any ideas appreciated tia smile

Blowninonabreeze Wed 06-Jan-16 20:19:34

What's she into?

My (nearly) 10 year old dd loves books, music, her iPod, her sewing machine, loads of different sports.

Hits this Christmas were little mix tickets, some roller blades, a hoodie.

CamilleDesmoulins Wed 06-Jan-16 20:24:28

Mine loves heeleys and roller blades, stuff to make her room more interesting like plasma lamps, lava lamps etc . Rubiks cube/snake. Board games (warning - monopoly still going on after four days). She also likes bath bombs and science kits and a telescope.

allthingsred Wed 06-Jan-16 20:44:11

She had heeleys & lava lamp for xmas an ipod is a great idea thanks.
& she loves lush bath bombs so I can fit in a trip to there this weekend
Thank you both ☺

catsofa Wed 06-Jan-16 20:46:18

Kindle?

nancy75 Wed 06-Jan-16 20:47:33

Dd age 10 got a fujifilm instax for Xmas (instant camera) she absolutely loves it. It wasn't something she had asked for and I wasn't sure if she would like it but it was the favourite Xmas gift

nancy75 Wed 06-Jan-16 20:48:28

For a smaller gift the labyrinth board game has also been a big hit

allthingsred Thu 07-Jan-16 06:15:29

She has the kindle app on her tablet. I was thinking about the instax & a load of film. Is it worth it? I really loved my polaroids when I was younger I think it's exciting to see the pic develop.
Not heard of labyrinth ill have to Google it.
Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now