Ideas for gifts that need to be posted??

(4 Posts)
michellezim Mon 05-May-14 21:11:14

I'm looking for inspiration for some ideas of gifts that I can send to friends' children (approx 2- 4 years old) that I can pop in the post with paying too much P&P? Thanks

missmagnum Mon 05-May-14 21:14:59

I always order off Amazon to deliver straight to the recipients and use.their free p&p option. You can include a personalised message too. I don't pay extra for giftwrap as most children are excited enough just to receive a large box in the post anyway.

BeaLola Thu 15-May-14 00:53:46

Second the amazon option.

Otherwise what about books from the book people - notsure if you could get it set up so they deliver direct to your friends - usually free p & p and discount codes for them online. Otherwise what about clothing as its light eg some swimsuits or tshirts etc from say H & M or Next.

whereisshe Thu 15-May-14 01:05:16

International or domestic postage? If domestic then there are loads of shops that will deliver directly to the recipient, gift wrapped and with a gift receipt (ie no price). I really like notonthehighstreet for this kind of thing. Or etsy, some sellers will gift wrap. For international I find a lot of science type toys are quite light and still interesting eg a bug inspecting scope, bat listening kit etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now