Christening present help for 6 year old Thomas Sabo ??

(4 Posts)
mrsbadger2 Sun 06-Apr-14 14:33:07

My 6 year old niece is going to be christened and I am keen on getting her a charm bracelet - I like the Thomas Sabo website and they have charms that are relevant eg the Swiss flag ( where we live) ballet shoe etc... But they are around 16 cm in length and I am concerned she will need to wait more than a few years before being able to wear it... However I don't mind getting her a present for the future... Has anyone been down this route ?!! Or have any other ideas ? Thanks

hairypaws Sun 06-Apr-14 14:46:54

My dd received a charm bracelet for her christening and she was a baby. It didn't fit until around the age of 10. We just kept it safe until it fitted. It was one of the best gifts, absolutely gorgeous and she loved it.

mrsbadger2 Sun 06-Apr-14 19:27:23

That's what I am thinking- it doesn't matter if she can't wear it straightaway. And charm bracelets are classic and you can add to them. Does anyone have any good feedback on buying Thomas Sabo for young girls. - which bracelet / charms to go for etc ?

nutterbutsquash Wed 09-Apr-14 11:49:43

Have no experience of Thomas Sabo I'm afraid but this designer makes a beautiful handmade children's charm bracelet and you can specify the age so it's a good fit for now/future.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now