Treasure hunt for 11 yr olds - ideas for what treasure?

(10 Posts)
partyprincesz Wed 25-Sep-13 06:27:06

sunglasses,little pots of body glitter/lip gloss,pop point pencils, bracelets, mini stampers, tatoos, and foam gliders, coupons for different things.

Party Princess Productions

dopeysheep Tue 24-Sep-13 21:26:30

Radioactive slime? My dd got this in a gift shop somewhere she loves it. It's gooey stuff in a tub.
Paint palette and brushes? Hairbrush with integral mirror. Feather boa?
Little picture frames, sparkly bangles, glitter glue pens.

MrsShrek3 Tue 24-Sep-13 21:19:27

I'd say anything involving little fiddly stationery stuff - little notebooks or gel pens or the like.

1D - One Direction. Although my son is younger all of the girls he knows have a MASSIVE crush (so sweet) smile

I recently bought a friend's daughter a set of 1D pens - at least it's useful!

jennifersofia Mon 23-Sep-13 23:30:57

Sparkly, good idea (like real treasure!)
What is 1D?

Some bits from Accessorise - needs to be sparkly smile

Presumably anything 1D would also do smile

jennifersofia Mon 23-Sep-13 23:24:44

Thanks for responding. It is for girls. We have got the hunt sorted out, but it is the actual loot at the end that I am a bit stuck on. I wanted there to be something more than just a few chocs, but I wasn't sure what. A kind of little gift, but not something plastic-y.

MrsShrek3 Mon 23-Sep-13 23:13:21

agree find bits of map or bits of a word, and the first one to solve the puzzle or anagram gets the "one thing" wink
Awesome idea too smile

OldBeanbagz Mon 23-Sep-13 23:09:08

Girls or boys?

You could hide pieces of a jigsaw, beads for a necklace, Lego pieces to make up a model?

Or how about pieces of a map so that once they have all the pieces, they'll be able to find the treasure?

jennifersofia Mon 23-Sep-13 22:57:11

Some choc of course, but what else? I would like to avoid tat and have one other thing (non-edible) that will be cool! Any ideas?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now