Ideas for a small party for three year old

(5 Posts)
pamelarobb Sat 24-Aug-13 18:31:46

Hi

I am wanting to do something for my three year old's birthday but with only 8 children in total but with 19 adults so can not have it at home - any suggestions would be great!

Thanks

HerrenaHarridan Sat 24-Aug-13 18:36:36

Pinterest is your friend here,

19 adults?!? Err is there not some way to do a kids party in the morn and have adults round in the afternoon. None of the adults will get to spend anytime with dc if they are all there together

pamelarobb Sat 24-Aug-13 18:41:04

Because its all close family and friends both their parents will come and we wouldn't expect them not to - lucky us. A lot of soft plays are minimum 10 children grrrr

RubyrooUK Sat 24-Aug-13 19:16:40

Can't you just have a BBQ or buffet style party at home after all?

I've been to a three year old's party today and it was essentially some party food for the kids, a few games that were largely ignored (pass the parcel, musical statues etc) and then the kids ran around and played with toys while the adults chatted. It was lovely, unpressured and everyone had a good time. There were six kids and about 25 adults. It was quite packed but fun.

Slippydippysoap Sat 24-Aug-13 19:19:10

Teddy bears picnic! Pinterest is your friend

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now