Can someone suggest me please multiple packs of memo pads for kids, not expensive

(8 Posts)
greenandorange Thu 27-Jun-13 13:36:51

So far, I have seen football memo pads, owls, sandlas etc on Baker Ross (Yellow Moon) but the delivery is high. ebay is not better. There are lovely scented writing pads but on amazon someone wrote that they stink. I will need about 30, a mix for girls and boys.
Many thanks!

shiningcadence Thu 27-Jun-13 16:18:04

Hi, do you have a Home Bargains near you? I've seen children's notepads there for as reasonable as 19p. Their stock changes quite frequently so not sure what designs they have in at the moment but they always seem to have cheap memo pads which are also decent quality so worth a look I'd say.

greenandorange Thu 27-Jun-13 18:22:44

Hi shiningcadence. We only have B and M but I do not remember seeing mini notebooks there except One Direction. I will check store locator for Home Bargains. Who knows. Thanks!

olivo Tue 02-Jul-13 20:11:59

I have just ought the cupcake ones form baker Ross and they are fine.

raisah Sun 07-Jul-13 08:06:47

Try the yellow moon which is similar to Baker Ross & a bit cheaper. If you buy the rest of your party bag gifts from them, the delivery might be free if it's over a certain amount. Check online for further details.

olivo Sun 07-Jul-13 14:03:11

Yellow moon and baker Ross are the same company. Yellow moon has its own website it baker moon sells on amazon as well. Depending on quantity and s where you live for delivery ,the prices differ. Worth checking both.

greenandorange Sun 07-Jul-13 22:34:32

Thank you for your replies! Yellow moon is a bit cheaper than Baker Ross although they are indeed sister companies. Will try Yellow Moon. Thanks again.

Try dhgate - it's like a wholesale market place, usually from china. I have bought beads from there and often it's free delivery. you can return if not happy, but allow about 3 -4 weeks for delivery. they had some japanese/korean style stationery which looked good. fill the box in on the side which states maximum units( i think) then go by lowest price first.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now