Any 30th birthday gift ideas for a woman.. Please

(7 Posts)
RooMoo Thu 28-Feb-13 09:46:25

It's basically that.

My best friend it turning 30 & I want 2 give her a lovely gift & show her how much she's appreciated by me.
Looking at a £50 limit

Any ideas would be greatly received grin

ladydepp Thu 28-Feb-13 11:03:41

friendship bracelet from Links or other?
necklace with her initial on a pendant?
nice leather purse?

I bought my BF a necklace with an initial on it for her 40th and she loved it, wears it all the time....

emmetbrown Thu 28-Feb-13 11:09:55

One of my friend got me a lovely picture frame that said Gorgeous on it & put a funny pic of me inside! I loved it. She also got me a cool top with a horse on it (no, really, it WAS cool!) & I love horses so I loved that too. Fave bottle of alcohol (Baileys?, Prosecco?) Thorntons chocs? (you'd need to be mad not to love them.)

emmetbrown Thu 28-Feb-13 11:10:28

Ness do lovely purses, btw.

RooMoo Wed 06-Mar-13 18:59:37

Thank you guys for the ideas. I think I'm going for the links of London. Think she would really like that.

Thank you againsmile

rak5a Thu 07-Mar-13 11:24:35

Another idea that I did for a friend of mine and she loved, is a photobook with pictures from as far back as you've been friends. Photobox or Snapfish are good sites to check out to have them made. Or a great photo (of the two of you or something) on a phone cover from a site like Wrappz.
I'm a big fan of personalised things!

PureedGoodness Thu 07-Mar-13 11:28:28

massage treatment or facial

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now