Moshi Monster Tattoos - Help!!

(6 Posts)
marmitesandwiches Sat 19-Jan-13 09:00:59

A snowy good morning everyone.

Just wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to buy Moshi Monster Tattoos, other than online: The ones I orered from Amazon are now lost somewhere in the great snowbound postal system and we have a 7th birthday party tomorrow (of which tattoos were a key component) sad.

Anyone seen them in Asda/Sainsburys/WHSmiths etc??

Thank you!

McPhee Sat 19-Jan-13 09:08:36

I thought you were coming on to say you couldn't remove the damn things grin

Sorry, I can't think off of the top of my head but the baby has just gone to sleep, so I'll have a quick look about online.

it was WH Smith we used to get them from

McPhee Sat 19-Jan-13 09:14:49

Asda seem to do a fair amount of moshi stuff, although I can't see anything online. I reckon it might be wise to ring your local store, before you trudge out. Especially if you've still got a heap of snow.

I have never seen the tattoos in the supermarket, only in WH Smith but they may keep them at the kiosk or customer services desk (to prevent stealing)

marmitesandwiches Sat 19-Jan-13 12:55:41

Thanks everyone. I managed to find one packet (18 tattoos) in Smiths - and think we have some other (non-moshi) monster ones somewhere which might do for the less brand-aware!

Cake making next on list smile

xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now