Where can I get good dinosaur-theme stuff at short notice?

(4 Posts)
DoodleHolly Wed 05-Dec-12 19:35:53

No me neither but they were really good and I remembered them because it was a surprise!

Have a fun party.

Oh that's an idea, thank you, I will give them a call! Wouldn't have thought of them for that sort of thing.

DoodleHolly Wed 05-Dec-12 17:03:45

Last time I looked Hobbycraft had some great dinosaur stuff. If you have one near you, you could call and check it hasn't been out away to allow room for Christmas stuff?

DS's party is coming up (too) fast, I was going to order some nice bits online for decorations, party bags, & maybe some craft activities with a dinosaur theme. But probably won't be able to get them delivered in time now (especially as it's suddenly snowed loads here!).

Is there anywhere good for getting dinosaur stuff instore? I will have to try and do it on Friday or one evening or something, but won't have long to spend wandering round different shops to look for things either.

Sainsbury's had the Natural History Museum dino paper plates and cups which are quite nice, but not much else...

Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now