Webchat with Green Party leader Natalie Bennett, Wednesday at 1pm x

thank you letters after child's party

(7 Posts)
Pancakeflipper Tue 20-Nov-12 13:27:44

We do letters. I know lots who don't and I would hate for any kid to stress and get vety upset about letter writing. But I love an envelope of happy post.

Stokey Tue 20-Nov-12 13:24:57

Great, thanks, didn't want to go OTT, glad manners haven't gone out of fashion.

itsatiggerday Tue 20-Nov-12 13:24:12

Yes, always. But pre-printed if they're writing themselves in early years so they just fill in the blanks - ie giver's name, gift, own name.

chrisrobin Tue 20-Nov-12 13:21:32

Yes, we write thank you notes for each person who gives a present whether they are relatives or children at school.

YDdraigGoch Tue 20-Nov-12 13:14:40

Absolutely yes - thank you letters for all birthday and Christmas presents are good manners, and a must.

Yes - we write letters - or rather cards to everyone who attends and/or sends a present.

I would expect one from a child who I have bought sa present for - it is only good manners.

Stokey Tue 20-Nov-12 13:10:19

Do you write thank you letters to everyone who brought presents to your children's party? Or is the party and party bag thank you enough? I would normally always write thank yous for any present we received but seems like a lot!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now