Soft play area in Wimbledon

(2 Posts)
flubba Thu 08-Nov-12 07:54:10

Jelly Bugs in Kingston does a decent little sandwich/lunch pack for kids at reasonable prices - a basic s/wich, fruit, non-sugary drink and a chocolate biscuit or yogurt or some such - it's reasonably priced (I can't quite remember what, but IIRC around £3 or £4.
Hot chocs/teas/coffees for parents and a few cakey things, although I normally only ever buy a drink. They also stock some of the Ella range for babies which makes it very visitable smile

If you're going to cater for 0-6 year olds, then I would have sections for ages so that the big 6 year olds aren't tearing around where babies are crawling/lying but I guess it depends on the size of the place.

bouncy castles have always been very popular with my kids (1, 4 and 5) as are puzzles and crafts/drawing as wella s all the toys - ride along toys and prams equally popular amongst my three (both genders)

HTH

TotsLanding Wed 07-Nov-12 08:24:42

Hi all,

I am looking to take over an existing soft play/cafe business in the Wimbledon area and I would like to understand what mothers/fathers of children aged between 0-6 years of age are looking for. Not only in mental/physical stimulation, but also in what food and beverages you would be looking for.

Any answers would be well received!

Thanks,

Rob

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now