Entertainers for brithday party

(4 Posts)
TJ34 Sun 06-Feb-11 18:34:57

hi ladies.
i live in wimbledon and am looking for an entertainer for my sons birthday. can anyone recommend someone/company.
does anyone know of or ever used Froggles entertainers. if so would you recommend them.
thanks

yummumummy Tue 17-Apr-12 10:36:26

Hi TJ
I am looking to book Froggle and was wondering if you did use them and what you thoughts were ?

Thanks for you help

CAM123 Wed 24-Jul-13 11:28:29

Hi there - did you get any responses and who did you end up using? Have been surprised to not easily find online reviews for froggle though they look great...

Fefifo Wed 24-Jul-13 23:22:51

I posted asking for Fraggle reviews not too long ago and got no response but ended up booking them anyway. I would highly recommend them. Have never seen any children's party entertainers before, so not much to compare them to but thought they were very professional, the other parents (some of whom will of had previous experiences) were very impressed, and the kids had a fantastic time. The entertainer we got was really enthusiastic and made the birthday girl feel really special. The magic element in itself isn't going to give David Blaine a run for his money but the kids loved it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now