This discussion topic is in partnership with ParentPort, a website run by the UK's media regulators. They set and enforce standards across the media to protect children from inappropriate material. If you've seen or heard something you felt was unsuitable for children — maybe a programme on TV or online, a film, an advert, a video game or something in a magazine — feel free to start a thread here to discuss it with other parents, and you can also make a complaint to the regulators via ParentPort.

Fun gift for 3.5 yr old

(2 Posts)
notagiraffe Mon 11-Nov-13 23:41:02

At that age my DSs were obsessed with dressing up costumes. DS1 was a policeman for a few years and DS2 was a pirate, as well as spiderman, doctor etc. You could find out who his favourite characters are and getting him a costume. Nothing beat dressing up in those days.

Or a mini scooter, a wigwam/play tent. These are the things that really get played with. Or Duplo (big Lego for small children.) They absolutely loved Duplo and still played with it until they were about six or seven when they graduated onto Lego.

BettyBi0 Mon 11-Nov-13 16:41:37

I'm looking for a good Christmas pressie for my 3 and a half year old nephew. Any suggestions of favourite books or games? I'm hoping to spend about £25 or less

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now