This discussion topic is in partnership with ParentPort, a website run by the UK's media regulators. They set and enforce standards across the media to protect children from inappropriate material.

Redcastle cacoonababy? Anyone use this before?

(2 Posts)
cleverbit Sun 22-Sep-13 19:26:13

I have one that I'm using with dd2 who is now four months. I really like it although dd2 seems a much happier baby generally than dd1 so hard to know exactly how much it has helped. dd2 has slept longer, found her hands and feet much faster and suffered less reflux. we swaddled dd1 to help with the constant newborn startling but thr cocoon seems to help enough that we haven't swaddled dd2. overall I'm happy with it and would buy it again although it is expensive and a swaddle helped dd1 quite a bit in the early months and was much cheaper.

Mamabear12 Tue 03-Sep-13 20:37:05

It was recommended to me by a friend, who lives in another country. I'm curious if anyone has bought one and tried it on their baby?

Basically, it is special designed baby bed/matress for newborns, that helps w reflux.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now