This discussion topic is in partnership with ParentPort, a website run by the UK's media regulators. They set and enforce standards across the media to protect children from inappropriate material.

Birth Spaces Project - Cornwall

(1 Post)
katewierenga Tue 16-Apr-13 17:26:37

Hi, my name's Kate Wierenga, I'm a third year photography student at Falmouth University. I am currently doing a project about different Birth Spaces in Cornwall, taking photographs of different places that women have given birth, and getting them to write about their birth experience and their connection to their birth space.
If you, or you know of anyone who has given birth at home, at either Penrice or Helston birth centres, or anywhere completely different / random, and would be happy to meet me and take part in the project, please contact me on here, or my email is: katie_wierenga@hotmail.com and my phone number is 07988646856.
There is no time space requirement for the project, so it doesn't matter if you gave birth two weeks ago or twenty years ago. And if the birth space has changed / been converted to something else / isn't there anymore that's absolutely fine too!
I look forward to getting some responses!
Thank you, Kate Wierenga

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now