This discussion topic is in partnership with ParentPort, a website run by the UK's media regulators. They set and enforce standards across the media to protect children from inappropriate material. If you've seen or heard something you felt was unsuitable for children — maybe a programme on TV or online, a film, an advert, a video game or something in a magazine — feel free to start a thread here to discuss it with other parents, and you can also make a complaint to the regulators via ParentPort.

Party bag fillers for 8 yr old girls??

(5 Posts)
Mandy21 Wed 10-Apr-13 21:03:15

I was going to get Enid Blyton books from the Book People (works out about £1 each) but the party is on Saturday and I'm not sure I have enough time. I'm going to put a little chocolate bar in and I have clear cellophane bags ready to go - I just need something to put in them. Not looking to spend more than £1 or £2 (cheapskate!) and there are 8 girls. The party is an art party, so they get to take home what they make and cake, but any cheap suggestions welcome.

Thank you in advance!

CaptainSweatPants Wed 10-Apr-13 21:05:04

Poundland do hello kitty filled bags
went down a treat at my dcs 9th birthday
althoiugh whatever they've made and cake sounds pretty good to me

Mandy21 Wed 10-Apr-13 21:10:46

Thank you! Will have a look smile

wigglesrock Germany Tue 28-May-13 11:39:08

Primark is your friend - bangles, sunglasses for £1. Do you have a Home Bargains/ Poundland - packs of "trendy" smile pencils, rubbers, notebooks. C

wigglesrock Germany Tue 28-May-13 11:48:38

Oh have I resurrected an old thread - sorry blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now