This discussion topic is in partnership with ParentPort, a website run by the UK's media regulators. They set and enforce standards across the media to protect children from inappropriate material. If you've seen or heard something you felt was unsuitable for children — maybe a programme on TV or online, a film, an advert, a video game or something in a magazine — feel free to start a thread here to discuss it with other parents, and you can also make a complaint to the regulators via ParentPort.

Bike trailer on an aeroplane?

(2 Posts)
ArabellaBeaumaris Sun 31-Mar-13 08:11:49

A mum at school told me they do exactly that with their croozr for 2 trailer. It's treated just as a buggy so you take it right up to the gate. Apparently. Haven't tried with mine!

HankeringForSun Sun 31-Mar-13 08:06:56

Does anyone have experience of taking a bike trailer (such as a Chariot etc) on flights?

I'm travelling alone with my DC's aged 3 and 5 to Ibiza's countryside and want to take a double trailer with me to use as a stroller.

Does anyone have experience of travelling with them?

I've seen a few people with them at airports but don't know how it works...checkin or not etc.

The double one is obviously wider so I imagine I have to check it in.

Anyone?

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now