This discussion topic is in partnership with ParentPort, a website run by the UK's media regulators. They set and enforce standards across the media to protect children from inappropriate material.

Am I a bad parent? - My kids bore me

(9 Posts)
Fletche17 Wed 05-Dec-12 15:57:53

Sometimes I have to leave the room because my kids are so boring (aged 4 and 2).

Fletche17 Wed 05-Dec-12 17:46:25

Sometimes I put them to bed early so that I can pour myself a glass of wine.

Fletche17 Wed 05-Dec-12 17:47:34

I like this. It says a lot about me.

youtu.be/XTPV0BcWdVs

tiktok Thu 06-Dec-12 13:32:15

Not the right folder for this post - try Parenting, and you'll get more responses smile

robyn2 Sat 02-Mar-13 14:35:57

Well yes you sound like a very bad parent, sounds like you need to sort yourself out for your poor kids sake.

If its not a wind up post id post in parenting as seems like your poor kids need help as they probably find you more than boring which is very sad.

As my granddad used to say, only boring people get bored.

willow322 Sun 07-Apr-13 10:36:21

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

GirlWiththeLionHeart Sun 07-Apr-13 10:38:51

Lol

willow322 Sun 07-Apr-13 10:46:50

wouldnt say that making Mums feel guilty was anything to laugh about, would you

robyn2 Thu 11-Apr-13 18:47:07

Fletchys short unfeeling posts dont exactly come across with much motherly guilt?She just managed to paint a picture of herself as a stupid unintelligent human being with a very sad existence for her poor young kids.

I totally understand the highs and lows of parenting and appreciate the purpose and usefulness of this forum if not used by idiots!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now