Recommendations - Highchair toy that actually stays on tray?

(5 Posts)
milkyman Wed 09-Nov-16 09:32:15

My 7mth pulls them all off - can anyone recommend a good one?

AlfieandAnnieRose Wed 09-Nov-16 09:50:02

I've also yet to find one, I bought the Lamaze bendy bug toy and no joy with that one. Sticking the base down with water helps it stick better but my baby can still remove the toy!

KatyN Thu 10-Nov-16 08:32:50

we tried loads with our son, nothing stuck. second child doesn't get that luxury and just gets tuperware boxes and wooden spoons that I am willing to bend down and pick up again and again and again.
I have seen toys attached by string to the bottom of the highchair tray so they don't drop on the floor but I'm not sure what the point of that is (maybe you have to bend slightly less far?)

golfmonkey Thu 10-Nov-16 12:39:28

ManHatton sassy wheel is v sticky and also a really nice toy. depends how strong the kid is though!

Fruitboxjury Thu 10-Nov-16 12:42:36

None, absolutely none.

My solution was to tie toys to the high chair. You can use anything with a clip on one end and a hand loop on the other. Loop the toy into whatever you use then clip to the high chair... teach child how to get toy back again when it falls over the edge

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now