My 3yo says his tiddler is hurting

(5 Posts)
Nikki2ol6 Wed 09-Nov-16 08:12:53

My 3year old keeps saying his tiddler (penis) hurts. He's constantly grabbing at it through his clothes as if he needs to pee all the time so I say do you need the toilet and he says no he doesn't. Iv asked if it hurts when he does have a pee but it doesn't. So I asked my partner to take a look at his penis but he says it looks fine. We have asked him where about it hurts and it seams to be the very tip on the skin but it's not red or anything...... so I'm out of ideas. Does anyone know what could cause the skin at the end to be painful but look normal?

gunting Wed 09-Nov-16 08:13:47

Could it be a uti?

mrscee Wed 09-Nov-16 08:17:12

Maybe get it checked at the drs my little boy said that his willy was sore at the end and I got my dh to check and it was red and inflamed. Got some cream from the drs and it cleared up in a week. But the dr did say before that it might be a uti

SpuriouserAndSpuriouser Wed 09-Nov-16 08:18:01

It could be any number of things to be honest. Do you think it is possible that he is interpreting a full bladder as pain, and that is what he is feeling? Otherwise GP.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Wed 09-Nov-16 08:26:20

I would check him for UTI so quick trip to the GP.

Could well be the sensation of a full bladder or semi errections. I recall similar with my ds who was roughly the same age.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now