Kids Tablet/Kindle.

(4 Posts)
Minsky10 Tue 01-Nov-16 18:16:27

My 5yr old daughters got a very small bedroom and loves books. Shes a very good reader for her age and i was thinking about getting her a kindle for christmas in order to save space with all the books. My issue is i dont want games and videos and all the extras on it. I just want books but as shes 5 they need colour and pictures so an adult one wont do. Has anyone else got any ideas or experience with this?

AdviceNeededUrgently Wed 02-Nov-16 13:28:47

Not of this specifically but both my girls have Fire's, you set up a child account and password protect the adult account - you then share the apps/ books/content from the adult account to the child account so thats all they can access. Hope that makes sense x

dementedpixie Fri 04-Nov-16 19:18:14

I don't think there is an e-reader with colour pages so you are probably looking for something that doesn't exist. I wouldn't get a kindle fire if you don't want games, etc so it is a basic e-reader you would need. You might just be better with books tbh

user1478518826 Mon 07-Nov-16 11:59:16

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now